Saturday, October 10, 2015

As part of my new clean eating routine I had been drinking Shakeology every morning for breakfast,  because that's when I was told to drink it. I've been drinking my shake around 8:30 before I start work, snack at 11, lunch at 1, and I noticed around 3pm I was getting a craving for sweets that I only get when I'm eating super clean.  I decided to move my Shakeo to my 3pm snack to see if it curbed my cravings and it did exactly that! So now I'm drinking a green smoothie for breakfast - 3-6 ounces of water, banana, cup of baby kale, cup of frozen fruit blended in my quart mason jar and then I add a Tbsp of chia and shake. For those who are using the Beachbody Fix containers - which are used in several workout plans,  this breaks down to 2 Purple, 1 Green, 1 Orange. It's well rounded fruit, greens, water and protein and keeps me full and fueled til lunch. I eat my snack around 11 to keep my metabolism going & I'm not counting the minutes til lunch which is great because that's what used to happen when I was doing WW or other calorie restrictive meal plans. I'm ordering 21 Day Fix this weekend because I've finished 2 rounds of Cize and I'd like to add some variation. I've been doing the  21 Day Fix Sneak Peak on Beachbody on demand and i'm ready to get started. Meal prep is key so it's great to start on a Monday, so you have Sunday to shop and prep for the week. Gonna go start my list so I can shop today amd prep tomorrow. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment